Once upon a time a young guy had a strong need for adventure to ride far without being limited by the time and responsibilities, alone just with his bike. Than his wise father came, brought two adventure motorcycles and said: “Don´t be an idiot, I won´t go anywhere without a strong engine!“
So the idea was born….
Starting jobless with a one way ticket on April 2020 from the small forgotten village in the heart of Sudeten mountains far north of Czech Republic, two black beasts with panniers filled with just a couple of things to survive will set of east towards the monumental adventure. Led thru wild Balkans over hot Turkey entering Persia and brought by Silk road to the central Asia. Hopefully reaching easternmost point of the expedition in grassy Mongolia returning back thru mother Russia.
God bless us!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”
G. Michael Hopf
- Krkonose winter crossing: Expedition in the Czech mountains with the pulk
- Mungo National Park the bizarre landscape in the Australian Outback
- Fimmvorduhals Hike the ultimate guide to the breathtaking Icelandic landscape
- TOP 14 jaw-dropping Viewpoints in the Douro valley
- Serra da Estrela the best hikes in the highest Portuguese mountains
- Hiking Segla the most iconic peak of Norwegian Senja
- The ultimate hiking guide to Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen)
- Pyrenean Haute Route: The ultimate Guide and day-by-day hiking report
- The best scenic viewpoints in Barcelona
- The complete guide to visit Montserrat near Barcelona